Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My New Favorite!!





Okay, so everyday I get stuck listening to the crappiest radio stations in town. And even though I have prefected the art of winning small town radio contests, I am still tired of hearing the same songs over and over. I have tried several stations and whether it's oldies or top 40's it is the same songs at the same time day after day. I can never remember my ipod, I should it would save me from unintentionally knowing the words to Rhianna songs. Alas, There is relief!http://www.mixwit.com/brookeanndove

This wonderful little site gives you the ability to make mix tapes. You search for songs in a data base then decorate your tape(you can use your own photos), save and upload. It's fabulous. Plus, you can listen to other people's mix tapes. No more radio!! Hopefully, the girls at work won't mind!!

No comments: