Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yeah... We are leaving!






Patrick and I are leaving tomorrow after work to begin our adventure to Rocky Mountain National Park! We are just driving as far as Lubbock tomorrow and staying the night at his parents house, then at the crack of dawn starting the long trek to Boulder, Colorado. We are going to spend the night there and go see the Flat Irons. Then we have to drive a little more to the park so we can check in to our campsite at 1 pm on Sunday. I am so excited!!!


So when I get back I will have lots of pictures, yeah. I am going to try my bestest to keep a travel journal this go around. I always say I am going to then about half way through, I forget to write in it. So cross your fingers and kiss your elbow, I wanted a fabulous, artful memory.

No comments: