Sunday, January 18, 2009

If I were Holly Golightly...

If I were Holly Golightly, I would live here! This is me standing in front of the apartment they used in the filming of Breakfast at Tiffany's! This one of the coolest things I did when we were in New York. I was super sad that I couldn't get the exact picture I wanted because the building next door was under construction and had icky scaffolding on it. But there I am... in the footsteps of Audrey Hepburn! I think this was more exciting than actually going to Tiffany's. Which I did, and my husband bought me the sweetest ring from the Tiffany's Script Line. We had the same argument in the movie about a price limit. But I have to say that in 2008 you can't buy anything in Tiffany's for $10. The whole time I was on this Audrey Hepburn scavenger hunt he was just sitting back smiling... laughing at me on the inside. He just likes to amuse me!


1 comment:

Shawna Jeree' said...

b/c he's the sweetest husband ever! too cute and sooo much fun! xo