Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is a New Year


Ok...So, I know that my new years post is running a little behind. But I wanted to make sure that the New Year was worth commenting before I wrote a post.
And guess what it is... I started a new job, I have been to New York and back (technically that was 2008), and my photography business is slowly inching along.
I had a few goals for 2009 that I wanted to share:
1. Expand my Etsy store
2. Improve my sewing skills
3. Enter an Art Show
4. Wii Fit 3x a week
I was doing so well before the holidays, I need to get a routine again! Plus, Wii Fit is super fun! It's been a wonderful start to the New Year, I got to see my extra super great friend, Shawna! And I got to listen to one of my favorite bands Thirft Store Cowboys. It was the perfect start! Let's keep the love flowin'... yeah, 2009!

2 comments:

Shawna Jeree' said...

yay! great start! you keep me going!!! love love love you!!! go vesparados go! xo

Jamie said...

wish i could have been there with you guys...but either way 2009 is gonna be awesome!!!