Thursday, October 22, 2009

Starting a new Journaling Class

Dina Wakley's Art Journaling 301: Graffiti of My Life starts October 27...I am so excited. It has been a long time since I have done anything creative for my self. I feel like my imagination is stale, so this will be just the kick start I need to be back to doing what I love and creating something beautiful and personal.
Dina has to articles in the current Somerset Studio Art Journaling Quarterly. I was kinda dissapointed in the last issue, but this issue was amazing. Wonderful artists sharing lots of tips. Check it out!
So hopefull I will have some lovely journal pages to share with you and it won't take 4 months for me to post again... Sorry Dad!

2 comments:

kiki said...

yay! have fun! i can't wait to see what you do! xo ps more blogs please!

gilliesray said...

That's OK Punkin. I'll take what I can get.