Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Double Tap Tuesday!

 
I know Zombieland has been out for a while, but if you haven't had a chance to see it you should because it is awesome. Awesome blossom-extra awesome! If you have seen it, you need to check out the website, they have even more rules and videos to go with them. Check it out here! And in the spirit of  Cleveland and his list of rules I have decided start posting Double Tap Tuesdays, just a post about 2 things I happen to think are super fabulous that day! Plus, I just like saying Double Tap!


1. Knitted Berets
It's getting to be that time of the year here, where it's cold enough to wear hats, and my favoritest hats are knitted berets. They are so very wonderful and warm. Plus, they give me an excuse not to do my hair, which I am always looking for a way to get out of doing my hair. And if you are feeling crafty and you know how to crochet here is a nice starter tutorial to make your own very wondeful crocheted beret!








2. Starbucks Holiday Drinks!
This is the only time of year you can get a Pumpkin Latte and a Peppermint Mocha! Those are my two favorite drinks and Starbucks only brings the Pumpkin Latte out once a year...Luckily the Peppermint Mocha, though not visible on the menu, is available all year long! Plus I like to make like mini photo albums out of the cardboard bit they give you with your coffee. I really want some coffee.
So make yourself a beret and get yourself a fancy holiday coffee, and go sit in the autumn air and read, I don't know, Jane Austen!

1 comment:

kiki said...

so wow! double tap tuesday rocks! and i want to do everything in this post! and your new and improved blog is cute!