Saturday, November 7, 2009

Enjoying the little things


 

 
Created with fd's Flickr Toys

I thought I would share some of the little things that make me happy. They are just wonderful things the world tends to share, unexpected things, priceless things, free things to make you smile.
  1. The evening light shining through leaves. It's the golden hour... the rich golden light that makes everything look like its glowing. It's the perfect time of day to take pictures. 
  2. The feel of twirling hair in your fingers. Smooth, soft, and soothing. It's a nervous habit I developed as a child, but I still love the feel of hair in between my fingers. 
  3. Kisses, who doesn't love kisses. 
  4. Puddles. skipping over puddles, splashing in puddles, taking pictures of puddles. We get rain, well never, so when we have puddles I get a little excited. 
So, Take a moment this weekend to enjoy the little things in life.

No comments: