Monday, November 9, 2009

Mix Tape Monday Dance Party!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
It's a sunny day and everything is going my way (ish), I want to dance. Sadly inter-office dancing is frowned upon here in the land of cubicles. But I have been doing a little chair dancing. People have been looking at me like I am crazy...Maybe I am! So here is a small sampling of tunes that make me wanna dance and make my day just a little sunnier. Some odies and some newbies, and I forgot how much I love Daft Punk... reminds me of the days when I worked at Fast Forward and all the drum and bass kids! And don't get mad... but Flo Rida will always be on my dance list since my mom and I danced to it at my friends wedding. Great memories! So put on your dancing shoes and dance it out!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh, I haven't had iced animal cookies in FOREVER. My grandma used to always have these at her house. I think I'll pick some up the next time I go to the store!