Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Double Tap Tuesdays!

1. Jenny Lewis' Wardrobe in the See Fernando Video

Jenny Lewis "See Fernando" from Team G on Vimeo.
I love eveything about this video...I know it kinda old, but I finally broke down and purchased a Bump It so I can have fabulously giant 60's hair. Out of all the delightful pieces out of this video I want her shoes. I have scoured the internet looking for some fabouls platform lace ups. And below are a couple that are close but not close enough for me to purchase them...yet. I am holding out!

Venti Espresso Heels


Walking in Memphis Heels


Bibliophile Heels 

All of these are close but no cigar... but I would wear all of them!

2. Paper Bag Waist Skirts


I am in love with them, as long as they have pockets...this is essential! Instructables (super fabulous!) has a wonderful tutorial for creating your very own here! It's to alter...but you crafty folk could probably create one from scratch!
Here are a few more!






 

No comments: