Thursday, January 14, 2010

9/365


9/365, originally uploaded by brookeanndove.

Lately I have been studying for my TExES Reading and Language arts 4-8th Grade content test and I am feeling extremely overwhelmed. The test is on February 6th and I feel like I should have started preparing weeks ago. The Tom Green County Library is about to see a lot of my face. I have to study somewhere nice and quiet... if I try and study at home I'll just want to hangout with Patrick or crochet or read a fun book. I have to go somewhere to stay focused. I have scheduled to take the TExES 8-12th in April. So, if everyone could cross their fingers for me I would be ever so grateful.

1 comment:

kiki said...

im crossing my fingers for you....i need to start studying for mine! thanks for the links! i'm working hard on my courses right now so i can finish that on time! good luck to the both of us!