1. Post Holiday Sales
I purchased shoes I had been waiting for all seasons at 75% off the original price at Dillards on New Years Day. I knew from last year that they have a one day only sale where you get an extra 50% off clearance. It was wonderful! Besides 2 pairs of shoes I also purchased a belt for $5 and a pair of electric blue tightsfor $3! And at JC Penny's I got a tunic, dress, and mustard cardigan for $20! Here are a few onlie Post holiday slaes worth looking into!
Extra 20% off Clearance!
80% off End of Season Clearance
They have killer shoes!
2. New Years Resolutions
New Years Resolutions at least for me mean the first couple of months in the new year I will do really great at something and then it will dwindle as I get busy and start new projects. So I think this year I will make the resolution to do mini resolutions each month, smaller goals to meet big picture goals.
For January, though we 5 days in, I have a few goals to start the year off.
1. Not to miss a single Mix Tape Monday or Double Tap Tuesday blog post.
2. Workout at least 2 days a week... Big Goal: running a half marathon.
3. Journal at least twice a week... Big Goal: Complete journal of 2010
4. Study Intensively for my content tests in February... Big Goal: Becoming a Certified Teacher by August.
5. Crochet more
6. Start my new project... A picture a Day with CameraBag...my new fun iphone ap.