Monday, January 4, 2010

Mix Tape Monday!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all that wonderful stuff!
So after an extremely stressful, two day drive that should have only taken 4 hours from San Angelo to Fort Worth in a snow storm, we got to enjoy the later part of Christmas Day with family. And we created a new Christmas tradition of dried meat in a bag (beef jerky) breakfast. All our flights went smoothly and we arrived in Wilmington, NC on time! We took a taxi (the dirtiest taxi ever, she had to move her crap to make room for our luggage) to my Gran's house to pick up the car and go grab some food at Amy's Flaming Burritos. We grabbed groceries and headed out to the beach house my parents rented for the week. It was amazing...3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, to balconies over looking the beach, and our own private path down to the beach. It was so great. We then met up with my aunts and uncle to go pick up my brother and his girlfriend at the airport, and then my parents finally arrived 2 hours later. We had a wonderful week of presents and eating, beading and movies and shopping. I'll be posting pictures very soon. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and everyone is safe and sound.

Back to Mix Tape Monday!
If I woke up one morning and found that I had acquired a talent for singing, got signed, and produced an album; my first record would be covers of some of my favorite songs. I always thought that was such a great idea, people would already know most of the songs on your album.Some of the songs below are songs I grew up with and would sing in the car with my parents and others just hold a special place in my heart, full of memories and good times. So below is my first album if I ever become a musician.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: