Monday, January 25, 2010

Mix Tape Monday!

Good Afternoon cats and kittens today's list is pretty much what I sit and listen to while I am at work, messing about the house, or being crafty. I can't say these are my favorites, they are, but making me chose my favorite music is like asking me to pull my own teeth. I love music so much that I can't just pick one... for fear of hurting the others' feelings. Does that make sense? There are bands for certain occasions, places, and activities that it seems unjust to ask me me chose an all time favorite.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

But I will give you a couple of my favorite albums for certain activities...

Favorite Album to Clean House

or




Favorite Album to Fall Asleep



or




My Favorite Album I Own on Vinyl 




My Favoritest Album that My Brother Ever Gave Me


The First Album I Ever Gave Patrick, my husband.



which also was our first dance as husband and wife.

No comments: