Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh Alice, How I love thee!

As several of you know Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through the Looking Glass are in my top five books. I remember reading it for the first time and thinking how much Alice and I were alike, curious and constantly arguing with myself. I love the story and imagery and the characters, it's one of those books I turn to when I feel like reading and I have already read Pride and Prejudice for the 800th time. No matter how many copies of the book I own, if I see it at a thrift store I pick it up. It's one of the first books I give to my friends when they need a new book to read ( and I do the same with Jane Austen) I am waiting eagerly to see Tim Burton version of the Lewis Carroll tale and think Johnny Depp will be an amazing Mad Hatter. The colors look so brilliant and Wonderland looks so well, wonderful, I really can't wait!





So today i thought I would share some of my favorite Alice inspired things... 

by: MyFolkLover  purchase here
Her work is absolutely amazing and I follow her blog constantly.



Mishmash Designs on Etsy can be purchased here.



 I just order my white rabbit ring...I'm too excited!


finkgifts on Etsy



 Available at The White Rabbit

Here you can listen to an audio reading of Lewis Carrolls Alice in Wonderland!
You can listen to it at work while you should be doing worky things. Shhh!

No comments: