Monday, February 1, 2010

Mix Tape Monday Movie Soundtrack II

 
 
 
 
 Movies and Music are two of my favorite pastimes. Below is a short list of a few favorites shown above. And I have a few favorite film makers who are constantly on my favorites list and I love everything they makes and their soundtracks always rock my socks off... Wes Anderson, Cameron Crowe, and Sophia 
Coppola.
If you have not seen the movies listed below immediately write down, add to Netflix or run to Blockbuster:
Wes Anderson: The Royal Tenenbaums, Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, and Bottle Rocket
Cameron Crowe: Vanilla Sky, Almost Famous, and Elizabethtown
Sophia Coppola: The Virgin Suicides, Lost in Translation, and Marie Antoinette
This is not a definitive list of their films, just my favs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: