Monday, February 8, 2010

Wow...A whole week...sorry.

I haven't blogged in a whole week. I am horrible! But I promise, I have been busy.
As many of you know I have begun grad school. No one warned me that I would need to write a million papers. If you are thinking about going back to school... there's a lot of paper writing. There I have warned you! I also took one of the many tests in need to pass to become a teacher in the great state of Texas on Saturday, so cross you heart and kiss your elbow that I did well. I am super bad at judging how I do on things like that. So, yeah school!
I also have been working on a new piece for the Stribling Art Show coming up at the end of March. It's a beneift show for our Rehab Center, and last year I didn't contribute...but this year I will hopefully finish this so I can enter again. Here is my work in progress...

I promise I am working really hard, even if you don't here from me.

2 comments:

kiki said...

OooOoO I like where that piece is going,funfunfunfun! i hope you did good on your test, I have been reading the book you gave me to study for mine on my lunch breaks at work :) I've been a bad blogger too! Good Luck with school stuffs. ps I should be around onthe 19th TSC has a show :)

Becky said...

i took a certification test on saturday too! here's to hoping we both did well!