Here he is the man himself!
I would love to own a pair of these
I wish my yard looked like this
Crafty Green Goodness
Tonight I will have one of these!
And to end this Irish-y post with a poem by one of my favorite Irish poets, William Butler Yeats
DREAM OF A BLESSED SPIRIT
by: W.B. Yeats
- LL the heavy days are over;
- Leave the body's coloured pride
- Underneath the grass and clover,
- With the feet laid side by side.
- One with her are mirth and duty;
- Bear the gold-embroidered dress,
- For she needs not her sad beauty,
- To the scented oaken press.
- Hers the kiss of Mother Mary,
- The long hair is on her face;
- Still she goes with footsteps wary
- Full of earth's old timid grace.
- With white feet of angels seven
- Her white feet go glimmering;
- And above the deep of heaven,
- Flame on flame, and wing on wing.
Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!