Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Double Tap Tuesday: A Late Entry

Welcome to another edition of Double Tap Tuesdays! Without further ado...

1. Hidden FREE Audiobooks on iTunes
Here is the secret... iTunes U in the tool bar up top
In the Quick Links select- Universities and Colleges
Scroll the list to find the University of Southern Florida
Click on the Lit2Go icon
And Ta-Da! A super list of wonderful FREE books to download straight into iTunes.
I just downloaded Little Women, Wuthering Heights, and The Complete Works of Beatrix Potter!



2. Ice Cream
I love ice cream. I would eat ice cream 13 times a day if I could, but I think I might get ill. Happily, I would like to share a couple of ice cream photos with you!




Good Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Carrie Rosalind said...

Oooh...thanks for the free audiobook information! Totally gonna have to download some!