Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Double Tap Tuesdays!

Hello, hello! After two study sessions at the local coffee shop, Baker Street, I took my Grammar midterm today. I'm pretty sure I aced it. After years of schooling, I think I finally understand grammar, and it's not scary, it's fun. I just hope I have the ability to make it fun for my future students.

So today's installment of Double Tap Tuesday focuses on the ultra geeky/ultra cool gear scholars can sport and use.
1. Super Nerdy T-shirts!
This one says...
Libraries are the number one place where shh happens. 

also from Threadless

Lire is French for "Read" at Forever XXI

2. Geeky Toys

Pocket Pet Cactus from ThinkGeek
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Braclet

Hope everyone is enjoying their week, so far. I think that I may now drink so tea... and try to talk my husband into going to see Alice in Wonderland!

4 comments:

Morganism said...

If you're interested in all things geek, you should check out Think Geek!
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/

{eleise} said...

Love these finds! So fun!

missysue said...

ok.....i am totally loving that last t-shirt. have to have it, lol!!!!!

kiki said...

i love love that bracelet and the tee with the girl and french lol...