Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Double Tap Tuesdays!

I love my iPhone! I love love LOVE it. So today's Double Tap Tuesday is a tribute to my favorite iPhone Apps!
Besides the obvious Facebook, Flickr, Pandora, and Twitter Apps, these are the apps I use often.

1. 101 Classic Novels (Free)

My iPhone can automatically transform into 101 Classic novels in an instant. This app is produced by Sunscroll and offers Jane Austen's classics, as well as, Peter Pan, The Wonderful World of Oz, Jane Eyre (currently reading via iPhone) Wuthering Heights, lots of Dickens, A Room with a View, Ulysses, and more and more.

2. Word With Friends (Free)
It's scrabble across the country! For the past 5 days I have been playing a game of Scrabble with my friend Shawna who lives 3 hours away! She introduced me to this super fun game and now I am passing it on to you!

3. Skee-Ball (Pay)
Skee-Ball with tickets and everything...We have a running competition in the office to see who has the highest score. Sadly it's never me. But the sound effects on this are super great!

4. Goodreads (Free)
I use Goodreads to read reviews of books I want to read and to keep up with my online book clubs. This app makes everything at my finger tips. I can instantly update my status for books I am reading. It's great!

5. Zombie Farm (Free)
Don't make fun of me...I was anti- Farmville, Mob Wars, and Vampire whatever, and I don't play that jewel game. But, when my friend told me I could grow my own zombies I was sold. You grow veggies and zombies, invade other farms, and build up your farm. I play offline, so people don't get their news feeds cluttered with my silly Zombie Farm business, but I love this game. Shhh, it's a secret!

6. Chop-Chop Ninja (Free)

Chop Chop Ninja is another fun game. You get to be this little ninja dude and you are searching for ingredients to un-petrify  your super cute geisha princess. He looks like a little ninja power puff girl. The game reminds me of Super Mario Brothers, but ninja style.

4 comments:

kiki said...

yup i just went and downloaded all those apps lol

grrfeisty said...

haha i love your "double tap" usage [zombieland love?]

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Yeppers! I love zombieland! I pretty much love anything with zombies!

Kyla Roma said...

I'm a huge fan of both Zombieland and goodreads =) I'm kind of easily addicted to things though, so I'm glad to have removed Words With Friends from my phone!