Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Weekend

So, this week is finally over and I'm glad. School is truly weighing on me. My nose is always in a book and I am constantly writing some paper or another. But I do have to say, that I am no longer a procrastinator when it comes to school work. I guess it's the one thing I've learned from undergrad to graduate. So this weekend, even though I wish I was sewing or painting, I will be writing a research paper on low self esteem and body image and its effects on the adolescent girl, studying for my grammar midterm, and creating a lesson plan for the wonderful novel, Ellen Foster, by Kaye Gibbons. It is a wonderful story, sad but wonderful! I will be in computer labs and on websites and scanning through numerous pages of titillating books.
But before I dive into academia, I promised Shea to go with her to a small boutique so I can give her my opinion on some dresses. And I made her promise if I went with her that she would have to accompany me to the Chicken Art Farm, our local little artist community, for first Saturday... it's the only time all the artists are there and open their studios for customers. Pictures to come...
I now leave you with a few pretty book pictures.

 

 
  
  
All images pulled from weheartit

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

3 comments:

Pinkzombies said...

oh wow, so amazing and cute. thanks for sharing

Megan V said...

Love the Emma Watson pic! And the one where there are books COVERING EVERYTHING. Stunning. Just joined Indie Biz class! It looks like it's going to be amazing!

Morganism said...

I am obsessed with books, at least, since I dropped out of school. For me, academia always took the fun out of everything ... what I HAD to read, my hobbies, my social life. Good riddance! I truly love the room covered in books. I'd love to build an indoor fort out of books someday. <3 Do visit me on my blog! We're Indie Business classmates!