Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Double Tap Tuesdays!

Hello, Hello! Welcome to another tasty addition of Double Tap Tuesday. Tasty indeed because today's theme is food. I just indulged myself with a blue raspberry Tootsie Pop which is by  far and away my favorite pop not the blue raspberry bit but the Tootsie bit. And I really don't remember having a blue Tootsie Pop before, blue was usually grape (not my favorite), but I guess they added a flavor. Anyway food is yummy so here we go...

 1. Lollipops
Lollipops are in my top five favorite candies... mostly because they come on a stick and all food is better when it comes on a stick ( see fair food). They are sweet and yummy and you usually only have one, so you can't feel too bad after eating a lollipop. And they make really great photo props.


2. Oranges
I am on a orange binge. I can't stop, they are so wonderful and yummy. It started 2 weeks ago when my husband braought home a bag of clemintines and we go through them so fast, I feel like I by them every sinle trip to the store.

Feel like something breezy to drink try this...yummy!
Recipe for an Orange Breeze

And checkout these amazing cakes baked in orange peels

Happy Double Tap Tuesday! Go out and eat something tasty!

2 comments:

kiki said...

yummy. i tested cakes and icing for the wedding cake today!

Gidget said...

I just nominated you for the beautiful blogger award! you can check it out at my blog!
http://lilaclace.blogspot.com/ ;)