Monday, April 5, 2010

Mix tape Monday: Gray Monday

Today is gray and slow and very reminiscent of home. These are the days you want to snuggle up on the couch with a cup of Lady Grey and a lovely book or an Audrey Hepburn movie (Love in the Afternoon...I think that would be my pick today). But instead, I am plugging away at my keyboard at the office. I wish I was on the couch.
I would give you the run down of my weekend, but it would bore you. Saturday night, however, Patrick and I attend Easter Mass and saw our dearest friend Jamie get confirmed. High Five to Jamie! I almost fell asleep twice, they kept the lights low and the incense lulled me to dreamy goodness. Sunday, I spent the day at school finishing a Developmental Chart for one of my classes and studying for my other content test that is just around the corner!

So here it is the play list you been waiting for...careful it may lull you into dreamy goodness.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: