Monday, April 26, 2010

Mix Tape Monday

Wow, this weekend was super productive! Saturday, Patrick, Tracy and I drove to the hill country to take photos of Tracy in bluebonnets...its a Texas thing. We stopped for lunch at the Fredericksburg Brewery, where Tracy had sauerkraut for the first time. Sunday, we took some more pictures in town. I also got started on writing my case study for one of my classes and began applying for jobs in the DFW area. Eek! I'm very excited and nervous.
My wonderful friend Shawna is getting married this weekend. Even though the house kinda burned down for the second time the wedding is still on. I am the photographer/guest. She has been working so hard and I am very excited to see her and Clint tie the knot!
Mix tape goodness...
Because of my crazy busy weekend, I was unable to make a new playlist. So, I am sharing one that I tend to let play all day long. It's 108 fabulous songs I love! Enjoy!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: