Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Double Tap Tuesdays!

Good Afternoon Everyone and welcome to another Double Tap Tuesday: two of my currents obsessions. And away we go...
1. The Little Prince
 This is one of my favorite children books ever! The Little Prince published in 1943, is French aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's most famous novella. Saint-Exupéry wrote it while living in the United States. It has been translated into more than 180 languages and has sold more than 80 million copies, making it one of the best selling books ever.
I am currently reading again for the millionth time, and so is my friend Jamee. It is such a wonderful story and for those non-readers, a super short read (its only about 100 pages).
When my parents went to Europe, they brought back a copy of in French. I should mention that I took French from 7th grade until I graduated college. You would think I would be fluent, but if you don't use it, you lose it; sadly, I have lost it. I can still read and write French pretty well, but my pronunciation is atrocious. Can't say I need much french in West Texas. 
Anyways.... here's some pics
  "The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with the heart."
"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." 


2. Coin Jewelry 
Jewelry created from currency is a wonderful way to remember an adventure, home, our someone you love. I think these pieces are simply amazing and wanted to share them with you.
 Available at Silver Coin Rings on Etsy

Available at Good Girls Studio on Etsy

Available at CM May on Etsy 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

"The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with the heart."
"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."


Love this quote! Cute blog.