Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Double Tap Tuesday: Tutorials

Now that I have a week off between my two summer sessions for school, I want to get as much crafty goodness before I have to hit the books again.

1. Headband Tutorials
It's summer in Texas, which means hotter than all get out (I don't know where that phrase came from), and also translate to lots of pony tails and braids. So I have searched through lots of tutorials to bring you several to chose from.



2. Handmade Journals
I love creating journals for trips and adventures. I just finished one for my friend Jamee who is head off to Australia for a month. I think they make wonderful gifts. And for people who don't journal, I do fill int the blank kind of pages for them. Here are a couple of fun journal crafts I found.



So many fun things to try, I can't wait to get started. But I better hurry, class starts again on July 6th. Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Hearthandmade said...

i thought that Ali edwards album was her december daily from last year.
I love the headband tutorials!! I just got my hair cut so im a bit concerned i would look ridiculous but i love the feather detail on one of the tuts!

Brooke Ann Dove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Ann Dove said...

You're right, thanks for the heads up!