Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm back...and the stress is mounting!

Wow, after a whirlwind trip of seeing family, shopping, and traveling, I landed in Dallas and drove back to my small West Texas village to start taking summer classes. Today was day 2 and the stress is already sitting heavy on my shoulders. And I am desperately trying to find a teaching job for the fall, but have heard nothing. Keeping my fingers crossed. Because I have been absent, I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know I am alive and breathing. Regular blogging will resume...

My mama and I stopped by the sweetest book shop in Fort Wanye called Hyde Brothers here are some pics...
All taken with my iphone!

3 comments:

jameejean said...

What a nifty place!! I need an old book shop that I can go hang out at...every dedicated book-lover should have one. It should be a rule.

jameejean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne. said...

I love bookstores and absolutely agree with everything jameejean said in her comment. :]