Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I.Need.Your.Help


I am ordering a custom leather cuff from MichelleVerbeeck to wear when I teach and I am having the hardest time deciding what quote I should have on stamped on it. Here's where you come in...below are a couple quotes I have narrowed down and I would like your input, just leave a comment with the number you like best. Thanks for all your help. I feel like the Indecision Queen of America!

Possible Quotes
1. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken- Oscar Wilde

2. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.- Oscar Wilde

3. There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. - Ernest Hemingway

4. Indulge your imagination in every possible flight. - Jane Austen

5. If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there. - Lewis Carroll

You've got a better one, please let me know! And, Thanks for all your help!

6 comments:

Carrie Rosalind said...

Oooh...good quotes! But if you're going to use it while teaching, I'd recommend 4. :)

Baby Shaw said...

For teaching, I like #1

Amy said...

I agree with Carrie. #4 is such a wonderful quote for a teacher to use. I can't think of a teacher who wouldn't want a student to keep using their imagination!

Mrs. Miller said...

i like 1 and 4 lol...i'm just as indecisive as you...but 1 and 4 are my favs! that cuff is awesome too! how goes it on the teaching front? my first test is in a week and i am spazzing...ps watch merlin

GraphXGrrl said...

I like #1

Maggie May said...

quotes are so very personal...wonderful cuff