Monday, June 14, 2010

I've been gone so long.

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. Here is a super quick up date...
1. Went home chilled with my mom, watched the Indy 500, saw a big wreck ( he's okay!).
2. Two weeks of intensive Curriculum and Instruction classes so I can get a teaching job this fall, keeping my fingers crossed! Part of the class required me to teach a 40 minute lesson, not bad, right... then I had to watch the recording of me teaching and evaluate myself, Eek! I say "right" a lot, like a lot, a lot.
3. Now, I am back at work living the glorious life of a cubical drone...Ick!
4. I've finished 4 books since my last post: Definitely Dead ( a Sookie Stackhouse Novel...I don't watch True Blood but I like the books), The Little Prince (again), The Pictures of Hollis Woods, and a graphic novel called Burnout.
5. I picked up the Eclipse novella: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. I'm only a couple of pages so I won't make any judgments yet... that will come later.

So back to regular blogging... here is a playlist for Mix Tape Monday in honor of my long absence and missing the lovely blog sphere. There are some super cheesy missing you tracks on this one. I hope you enjoy!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

Katie said...

John Waite's "Missing You" is like my favorite 80's song. I freaking love that song.

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Yeah! I love good cheesy 80s music! I dance to it when no one is looking.