Monday, June 21, 2010

Mix Tape Monday: Cubicle Dancing!

Good Morning, Cats and Kittens! If I had something exciting happen this weekend I would give you the recap now, but alas, nothing remotely interesting. However uneventful, my weekend was extremely productive: post office, grocery shopping, vacuuming, and laundry. I made salsa, potato salad, and cucumber salad for lunch today, sprinkle all those chores with a couple of Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes and that stacks up to a pretty good weekend.
I love how serious everyone is in the first pic...some promo shot. Then they are like a happy family in the second one. 

This morning, I had the grand notion to get up and run before work; however, I did not double check the alarm before I went to bed last night and it was set for 9:30am instead of 6:30am. NO running this morning, I was horrible late to work. It's been a rough morning.
To perk up my spirits, I feel the need to dance in my sad little office chair. Today's play list, titled Cubicle Dancing, is for all of us stuck in a cubicle and facing a vast wall of blankness with no windows. It's time to dance some excitement into the office.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

4 comments:

Katie said...

BTVS FTW! The Mr. and I watched a few episodes this weekend, too! I've been a Buffy lover since we started dating (8 years ago) and this is his first time watching it all the way through. We're only in season 2, but I have high hopes that he'll finish it this time and love Buffy just as much as I do!

Brooke Ann Dove said...

I'm making my husband watch as well, we are on the last season now. I love Netflix...soon it will be on to Angel!

GraphXGrrl said...

I <3 the Dandy Warhols! I saw them in Marfa, TX a few years back (when my husband and I first got together actually, haha). They rock!

And yes, Buffy is awesomeness!

Brooke Ann Dove said...

I saw them in Fort Worth back when I was in college at the Grenada, it was an awesome show!