Thursday, July 29, 2010

Double Tap Tuesday for Thursday

Two weeks in a row, I've been delayed with my Tuesday post. I was forced to buy 4 new tires this week, which put a dent in my California Adventure spending money and a damper on my day. But, I have finished all my school work! And as soon as I get off work, I will pack and drive to Dallas to catch my 6am flight tomorrow. Life is swell.

So, what I am obsessed with today...

1. Feathers
I think because I was writing down Emily Dickinson's poem Hope in my journal and now all I can think of is feathers...
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

weheartit.com
 


On Etsy




2. Gummy Bears
My favorite treat when I fly. 

weheartit.com
On Etsy
weheartit.com
I wish everyone a stellar day and hope you have a wonderful weekend. 
Tomorrow starts my 5 day California Adventure...Wish me luck!
Cross your fingers I see John Cusack!
signature

3 comments:

GraphXGrrl said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

I'm a fan of peacock feathers. :)

Jess said...

Those gummi bear earrings look good enough to eat! So cute!

Gidget said...

Love the new look of the blog and I grabbed your button for mine! Hope you have tons of fun when you get out here in LA!