Thursday, July 22, 2010

Double Tap Tuesday... a little late

I'm a slacker. At least on the blogging front. On the school front, I am cruisin' right along! Two more papers, a quiz, a discussion board post, and a couple chapter reflections. Which may sound like a lot, but the amount I have accomplished is very reassuring. So Yeah!
Sadly, my blogging has lapsed. To make up lost posts, I have extend the Double Tap Tuesday by a couple of items. This weeks topic is guilty pleasures. So don't judge, you know you have your own secrets...

1. Guilty Pleasure: Pop Songs
I only sing these songs all by myself in the car, but they are stuck in my head all day!

Katy Perry- California Girls 


Mike Posner- Cooler than Me
He quotes Carly Simon and attended Duke.


Kesha- Your Love is My Drug
just because at the end of the song she says, "I like your beard."

Here are a couple more guilty pleasure songs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



2. Guilty Pleasures: Fast Food

Taco Bell Crunchy Potato Soft Taco
 This is my late night snack of choice...yeah its only $.079!


Sonic Coke Float...sans whip cream

3. Guilty Pleasures TV

Wipe Out
The reason I may like this show so much is because it makes my husband laugh so hard. Even if I'm in another room, I can hear him cackling as someone face plants into a big red ball!

The City
I never watched The Hills but if The City is on, I am glued!




4. Guilty Reads
The Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. My friend, Shawna, who made me read the Twilight series also gave me these. They are crazy fast reads, and I just can't seem to put them down. Lots of my friends watch True Blood, the HBO series based on the novels. I have not seen it yet, but I probably will eventually...maybe after a finish all the books, but she just keeps writing. But I already know what happens, and they have to wait to see it.




It feels so much better to let it out...What's your Guilty Pleasure?

signature

4 comments:

Katie said...

HA! I'm reading the Sookie books too! I just finished #5! But my biggest guilty pleasure is loving Twilight so much. It's ridiculous and stupid, but I love it so much.

GraphXGrrl said...

I just started reading the first book.

My guilty pleasure is reading PerezHilton.com haha

Brooke Ann Dove said...

I just finished Dead and Gone, I think that's book 9. I started it on Monday. Yeesh!

Ohhh! Perez Hilton...that's a guilty pleasure! I love celebrity trash!Why are we so memorized by them?

Mrs. Miller said...

Teresa let me borrow the book of short stories, i'm sadly still on chapter one. the next book is out i just haven't got it yet! my guilty please right now is reading lots of manga online, b/c its free lol