Monday, July 19, 2010

Mix Tape Monday: California Dreamin'


I have Cali on the brain. I am tired of school work and may have already mentally checked out. But the bright light on the horizon is my mini vacation to see my brother in California. So what if I have 4 papers and 7 chapter reviews to write before I get on the plane, I may have already gone. I've been working on a mini journal to record the whole lovely adventure. I am also super stoked to see my friend Tammy in San Diego!
I have big plans, including visiting Audrey Hepburn's star and seeing John Cusak cruisin' down the street on his long board...You hear that John? It would be super cool if I saw a movie star or 2!




So today's play list is all about California, even though I won't leave for 10 more days.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Happy Listening!
If you've been to Ontario, San Diego, or LA...Tell me some fun things to do or yummy places to eat!
signature

No comments: