Monday, July 26, 2010

Mix Tape Monday: My Baby's Coming Home!

My loving husband has been gone 13 days sailing around the British Virgin Islands with his family and today he comes home! You're wondering, Brooke, why weren't you sailing around the islands? Sadly, my school schedule required guaranteed internet access and lots of researching fun which is kinda hard to accomplish on a sailboat. I told him to go have fun without me. He felt guilty, but I know he had a blast. I can't wait to see all see wonderful pictures!
He comes home today and I am so very happy to see him. Today's play list is made up of some of our song and song that remind me of him.

Welcome Home Babe!
My baby and his beer




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
signature

1 comment:

Holly Knitlightly said...

Aw that's a shame you weren't able to go! At least you'll have some beautiful photos to look at. :)