Friday, August 13, 2010

After a Long Absence

It's been a while since I posted. I had a wonderful trip with my mother and brother in California. I love San Diego and driving the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) but I was not impressed with LA and Hollywood. Possibly because I only did touristy things, I never saw John Cusack, and got a cold (I'm allergic to smog). Sad face.
Venice Beach


I have been working diligently...trying to get caught up with all the production I missed while relaxing. School is out and I earned two A's. Yeah Me! I still maintain my 4.0 GPA. I'm quite proud of my geekiness. But, I did not land an English teaching job, so I am still out in West Texas.


Starting Monday, I will be back to the regular blogging schedule with hopefully a couple of pics from the Home Ec Projects...but first I have to find my sewing table. It's under a mountain of supplies.

1 comment:

GraphXGrrl said...

I haven't been to CA in a long time. I was 8 the last time I went. lol

Hopefully in a couple of years we will take a trip there.

Can't wait to see pics of your projects! :)