Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Double Tap Tuesday

I would like to say that since August is coming to a close our wretched heat is dwindling as well, but this is not the case. We will continue to sweat through the upper 90's all week. I'm so ready for fall. A Texas fall really just means you can enjoy the outdoors without the threat of heat exhaustion. So when fall finally arrives, I can do this...

http://weheartit.com/entry/3650279
But enough complaining about Texas weather, we're going shopping for this week's Double Tap Tuesday!


1. Stuff with French Words
Adorable French Planner from Fred Flare
Cherie Bento Box from ModCloth

From dindi on Etsy
Forever 21

2. Navy Blue
After watching the Emmy's and seeing all the glamazons wearing navy blue...I'm in love. However, I am not a multi-million dollar earning girl nor do I require an evening more than once every 5 years... give or take, so here are some frugal options in navy blue.

Forever 21


Sadly Sold Out
Oasis


A Skirt with Flare

Blue Shoes
So there you have it- If I had the money to do a little shopping, I'd buy navy blue things with adorable French sayings.

1 comment:

Holly Knitlightly said...

Love this list. And I love that I just remembered you can wear dresses with jeans! Awesome.