Monday, August 16, 2010

Mixtape Monday

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World!


   My husband and I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World this weekend. It was amazing. This maybe my new favorite movie. The movie is based on a graphic novel series created by Bryan Lee O'Malley. After seeing the movie I will have to order these books. The cast is phenomenal; Michel Cera and Jason Schwartzman make wonderful nemesises or nemesi, what ever the plural of nemesis is. Plus, there is a character named Knives Chau. How much cooler would I be if my name was Knives! Everything from the graphics to the music is brilliantly planned throughout the film and definitely worth the trek to the theater and the outrages ticket prices.

Inspired by my new movie love, today's play list are a few tracks from the movie's soundtrack. Enjoy!





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

alovelylittleworld said...

Oh my gosh! I want to see this sooooo badly. I almost bought one of the graphic novels today at Chapters but it was a bit pricey considering I have seen it cheaper other places.
I wanted to listen to the soundtrack too, but I haven't yet. I'm so happy to hear it's good :)