Monday, September 13, 2010

13/30: Top 5 Movies

Top five movies, oh gosh...this is like picking bands. I'll give it a try to narrow it down to just five.

1. Breakfast at Tiffany's


I have an obsession with Audrey Hepburn. She is happiness on film.


2. Pride and Prejudice


Love the book, love the movie. Love Kiera Knightly.


3. Star Trek


It's funny, it's dramatic, and stuff blows up. Plus any movie with Simon Pegg (Scottie) is a plus in my book.

4. Empire Records


Haven't we all wanted to work in a record store?

5.Amelie


She's cute and French. It's a beautiful movie...if you haven't seen it you might have been living under a rock, Pick It Up! And I too, love to crack the top of creme brule...it's so fun! Plus, it was the first movie my the boyfriend-now husband brought over to watch because he thought he would earn some points with a French flick. He did.

1 comment:

Watch CNBC TV Live said...

i seen the first movie and i really like this movie