Tuesday, September 14, 2010

14/30: What I love about myself

Physically- I love my hair. It's big and thick and quite versatile. I love that I can scrunch some product in and let me hair air dry. If I want pretty straight hair it take a bit of effort with the blow dryer and hot iron, but it looks nice. I wish my hair was red like my dad and brother, but I settle for a bottle of red hair dye. I haven't dyed my hair in about 6 months which is a big deal for me...it's time to pick a new color. I'm thinking real, dark brown...almost black. I've been growing out my bangs which is kind of a pain but I've had bangs since 2003, it's time for them to go away. And now I deal with the not-quite-long-enough-to-tuck-behind-your-ears pieces that hang in my face. I love bobby pins!

Sorry, I don't have many pictures with straight hair...Mmm coffee.


Personally- I like that I can pretty much get along with everybody and I try very hard to find the positive in everything. It's taken a while to be that way, I used to be Miss Complainer. But, getting older and wiser forces you to face the issue that complaining does nothing, if you don't like something then change it.


source

No comments: