Sunday, September 19, 2010

19/30: A habit I wish I didn't have

Picking my nose...just kidding.

I'm a procrastinator. I hate it, but I guess just not enough to change my ways. I wait to the last minute. Like this post... it's 10 p.m. you know what I did instead? Finished Hunger Games. It was super great and now I'm on to Catching Fire.




So great I may have to put a copy in my upcoming give away... You heard right my very first give away!
More details to come, but I thought I should share my birthday celebrations with everyone...it's a milestone. The big 30 is just around the corner.


I want this for my birthday cake, please.

2 comments:

Hearthandmade said...

im also a procrastinator. Always have been. especially when it comes to stuff that requires effort!!

i love that cake. my mum got me a cake like that for my 18th birthday. It was fantastic and NOBODY had a camera!!

Amanda said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog, but gotta say we could have been BFFs in high school, lol. I've read back through some of your posts and the Dr Martens knock-off really hit home, ha! Tell me did you thumb through MoxieGirl and Delia's catalogs over and over as well?!

I just finished Mockingjay, I loved the whole series!

P.S. I'm local to San Angelo for the time being. My husband is in school on Goodfellow, I found your blog through the San Angelo blogger list.