Monday, September 20, 2010

20/30: A letter to my parents

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents. Somehow, you have raised Jake and I without any major complications; we are both of sound mind and make informed decisions (mostly). You encourage us to follow our dreams and even lend a hand financially speaking. I am blessed to have parents who love me for who I am and never judge me for my mistakes. You are the picture of unconditional love and I will never be able to thank you enough for the life you have given me. I can only hope that your amazing parenting skills have rubbed off on me and when the day comes that I am a mother, I will be able to instill in my children the foundation have have built in me. Thank you.

Love you bunches and miss you much!
Brooke Ann

p.s. See you soon!


DSCN0958
Last Christmas at a Japanese restaurant. My cousin was quite unhappy until the chef started lighting things on fire.

No comments: