Tuesday, September 21, 2010

21/30: A Goal You can Complete Today

Today is a big day; it's Tuesday!

1. Start my hidden curriculum article reflection.
2. Finish crocheting the puff stitch beret I started yesterday.
3. Continue editing Bridal Portraits.
4. Design the new NTCE flyers for our October meeting.
5. Finish doing the dishes.
6. Attend my Junior League meeting at 5:30.

What's on your to-do list today...can you get it done today?

source- Not my Kitchen...I wish it was.
In other blogging news...

Go over to The Dear Diary Diaries where there is a list of wonderful things to brighten your day.

Chelsea at Seablanket has a quick tomboy shirt tutorial.

Sherry from Bless this Nest has a super easy tutorial for a chalkboard pumpkin.

Go enter the Muffins and More give-a-way for one of Sew Tara tea cozies.

4 comments:

Phoenix Peacock said...

What an inspiring to-do list. Today my to-dos include:
-repainting a porch door
- an art therapy group for middleschoolers and teens
- a counseling session with a new intake
- researching for a presentation
- and making art, of course!

Thank you so much for a) stopping by Marta Writes to comment on my guest post (b) linking to it here... that was a pleasing surprise! And you are so right - Mr. Darcy will never be topped.

Hearthandmade said...

Remind me to read this tomorrow when i get up! i could not get motivated AT ALL today!

Jennifer said...

holy moses, my to do list is a mile long. :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Today I need to write some letters!