1. Start my hidden curriculum article reflection.
2. Finish crocheting the puff stitch beret I started yesterday.
3. Continue editing Bridal Portraits.
4. Design the new NTCE flyers for our October meeting.
5. Finish doing the dishes.
6. Attend my Junior League meeting at 5:30.
What's on your to-do list today...can you get it done today?
|source- Not my Kitchen...I wish it was.|
Go over to The Dear Diary Diaries where there is a list of wonderful things to brighten your day.
Chelsea at Seablanket has a quick tomboy shirt tutorial.
Sherry from Bless this Nest has a super easy tutorial for a chalkboard pumpkin.
Go enter the Muffins and More give-a-way for one of Sew Tara tea cozies.