Thursday, September 23, 2010

23/30: A Song that Makes You Smile

Really today's post is what's in your bag, but since Roo at Nice Girl Notes is doing a blog link up tomorrow using what's in your bag, I decided to switch Thursday and Friday.

A song that makes me smile. I automatically thought about The Barenaked Ladies' "If I Had a Million Dollars". My friend Kate gave me a mix CD when I left for college and this was the first track. Every time I hear it I literally feel the smile creep up on my face. It's such a cute song and it reminds me of a friend.

And Kate if you are reading this...
If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you a green dress, but not a real green dress; that's cruel.





1 comment:

Sabina said...

That's so sweet! Personal gifts are always the best - for my boyfriend I don't buy gifts usually, I make things and he really appreciates it.. People have money to buy what they want but they have friends and people who love them to give them what they never knew they wanted :)
I'd be glad if you found the time to visit my blog - if you like it (and I hope you will), feel free to comment and follow of course (Who would have thought, huh? :)))
xxx