Tuesday, September 28, 2010

28/30: What Make Someone Attractive

I believe the thing that makes someone attractive is their heart. Some one who cares more about others than themselves and displays compassion. Some one who will go out of their way to make someone else's life easier, is an attractive quality in people. Someone who volunteers their time to other in need, who donates to those who have less, and takes a stand for a stranger... that is attractive to me.

Sometimes, I feel like our society has lost the ability to feel compassion for our fellow man. We are so quick to judge that we fail to look at the components that make up a person. People are not what they wear or what they own. It's what they do. My high school English teacher, Mr. Clough, talked about integrity as what you so when no one is looking. To shows compassion without any expectation of recognition maybe that most attractive quality in any human. A quality I still strive to attain.





No comments: