Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7/30: Your Crush

I have a huge girl crush on the lovely and magnificent Rose Byrne. She is Australian, adorable, and dresses so freaking cute!



My Top 3 Rose Byrne Movies...
1. The Rage in Lake Placid
2. I Captured the Castle
3. Marie Antoinette
3.5. Get Him to the Greek- her small role was hilarious! Her interview in Nylon about this role can be found here.

My mini crush... Chloe Moretz


You may recognize her as Hit Girl from Kick Ass. She is playing Abby in the upcoming "Let Me In", a remake of the Scandinavian film "Let the Right One in" based on the book by John Ajvide Lindqvist.
She also played Joseph Gordon-Levitt's little sister in (500) Days of Summer. Mmm, yeah...they are making a Kick Ass 2.

1 comment:

Mrs. Miller said...

someone at work recently told me i look like Chloe Moretz when she has her purple wig on...weird