Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Feeling like a Crochet Christmas

The Crimson Owl

So I have recently started crocheting again. And we can all thank Hancock Fabrics for having Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick on sale. It's very dangerous when you get $7 yarn for $3. Anyway... this is my new project the Convertible Cowl featured by The Crimson Owl back in August of last year. Mine is lime green...very bright, but I'm feeling that color right now.

I have started making Christmas present already...I always say I'm going to make presents but I never get started early enough. But, I already have one out of the way. Who is on top of things this year? Me!

3 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

cute! i can't crochet, but clint can. i want to though...i say that every year too. i havent started...maybe tomorrow?

Brooke Ann Dove said...

well, I finished it last night and hopefully I will get pictures up today. I have discovered I like crocheting better than knitting.

Hearthandmade said...

this is gorgeous!!