Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello to a new week!

Well, I got most of my to-do list done this weekend. It rained all morning on Saturday which translates into me having to overcome the urge to snuggle on the couch with a quilt and a cup of coffee. I read all my homework, crocheted, did laundry, and hang out with some friends on Friday. I turned up just in time to see the Texas Rangers victory over the NY Yankees. We are going to the World Series! Yeah!

On another note...
It seems ages since I have have posted a play list for Mixtape Monday, so I whipped one up with a few gold oldies from my past. In college when I was having a bad day, I would put on "Happiness is All the Rage" by Promise Ring and dance around my room. It always made me feel a little better, it kinda reminds me of Grey's Anatomy  when they "dance it out."

source


Do you have a cheer up dancing song? A song that brings a smile to your face? Let me know...



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

4 comments:

alovelylittleworld said...

I love the song Jogging Gorgeous Summer by Islands. I've never danced to it, but I want to. And Hotel Yorba by White Stripes.

Katie said...

I always love your Monday mixtapes! Our taste in music is so similar and I always find a new gem that I hadn't heard before! Yay for music!

Katie said...

...and my "happy dance song" is currently Simon & Garfunkel's Cecilia.

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Oh! both of those are super great!