Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I feel so Special!

Marmie of Pamplemousse! awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Insert happy face here. It's great to feel appreciated and now I get to pay it forward and put smiles on other peoples faces...are you smiling?


To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.


_____________________________________________________________ 

7 Fun Facts

1. I love to eat ice cream in the bath tub.
2. I stalked my husband before we dated, then later married...obviously.
3. My right foot is a half size bigger than my left foot.
4. I am embarrassed by my 20 lb cat...he's a heffer!
5. I miss fall weather...here in Texas we are at 83 degrees, shameful!
6. I wish I could cook,  I mean really cook.
7. I want to be an extra in a zombie movie...Arrgh!

_____________________________________________________________ 

7 Blogs I have recently discovered and enjoy!

1. Ashley of Bird Out of Water
2. Marissa of Shade of Monet
6. Lauren of oh, lauren
7. Dacia of The Ruffly Owl

I'm a blog addict, so choosing only seven was crazy hard. I love all the blogs I read!

8 comments:

Louise said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm honored. (How do you find shoes? I am very concerned about this!)

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Aww. I usually buy 8.5 then I also buy the nonslip inserts that peel and stick in the heel. It works-ish.

therufflyowl said...

This is awesome!!! Thank you, it made me smile, too! And thanks also for giving me an easy next topic to blog about. This is going to be fun. I'll be in touch soon.

PS-
The first line about your 'about me' literally made me LOL! Thanks again. :)

Katie said...

Thank you! That made my day! Yippee!!!

Marisa said...

Thanks so much for choosing me Brooke...you put a smile on my face and made my day:) I promise to repost it buy the weekend if I don't blog before then. I just love stuff like this. Have a wonderful evening. xx

Lauren said...

Aww, thank you!!

I love that you want to be an extra in a zombie movie!!

Ashley said...

eeeek! Thank you so, so much!! :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Oooh ice cream in the bathtub sounds like such an awesome idea. Definitely going to do that!!