Friday, October 22, 2010

source

Sadly, I am still working on my to-do list from yesterday. And now I need to add to it for the weekend. I've been working on my graphic organizer and my bestie's birthday present but since today's her birthday and it's not done, it may become a Christmas present.

1. Renew my car registration. Completed: 10:27am
2. Return some boots at Ross. Completed: 1:57pm
3. Finish my Multicutural Curriculum graphic organizer.
4. Start reading chapter 12 for next week's assignment.
5. Spend an hour editing wedding photos.
6. Finish the dishes.
7. Make pumpkin spice muffins.
8. Work on my bestie's birthday present.
9. Turn in my student teaching paperwork. Completed: 1:42pm
10. Watch Project Runway.
11. Crochet 6 coffee coozies.
12. Finish the 2 cowls I have started.
13. Read "A Good Man Is Hard to Find"
14. Make a toga for Jennifer
15. Mop the kitchen floor.

Let's pray for a productive weekend, not like last weekend.

Oh! Thrift-Free update...
I went to Goodwill and Salvation Army with my friend today to help her with her Halloween costume and didn't buy a single thing. And there was good stuff just begging to come home with me. I'm still thrift-free!

And...
My lovely friend Shawna has just designed new tees for Thrift Store Cowboys. So pop on over to her blog and check them out!

3 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

I have to work all weekend, but here's to hoping I get some stuff done! lol you too lady...no netflix!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Good luck with the list, and great work on the no-thrift vow!!

Bri said...

i'm a fan of lists myself. here's to a productive weekend!