Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TAG!

I was just tagged. Kelli G. at {bug miscellany} started a game of blog tag.
Answer the questions below on your blog or in the comments...you've been tagged.


1. What is your theme song?
Fat Bottom Girls by Queen 
I do not have a fat bottom, but I do wish I had a little more junk in the trunk. 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2. Where is it you are dying to visit?
Scotland. Hello, gorgeous!



3. If you were a cupcake, what flavor would you be?
Mocha Almond 

source

4. If you had an arch nemisis, what would his/her name be?
The Infinite Pessimist

 
5. If you could live as any ficitonal character, which would it be? 
Jo March from Little Women 


Why?
Little Women is on my list of all time favorite books. Jo is strong and is not easily influenced by the expectations of society. She loving, kind, and does what she can for her family. And she is a writer. 
or second choice is...

Elizabeth Bennett 

Who doesn't want to fall in love with Mr. Darcy?
Okay, tag. You're it!

 

9 comments:

amylou said...

Awesome! love your answer on the arch nemisis question. And Jo and Elizabeth have to be some of my favorite literary characters as well.

Carrie Rosalind said...

How fun! I love your answer to the arch nemisis question, too! I think I'll do this on my blog now. :)

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

oh, yay! i love your answers! :)

thanks for playing along!

alovelylittleworld said...

Such a great post!
I love the arch nemisis cartoon. That's way way too funny.
And I love Jo March too. I've read Little Women so many times.

kristi. renee. keim. said...

looooooove it!
i did it too!
check it out here:
http://kristiisfree.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-youre-it.html

ana said...

i love your answers! how fun. :) that is one good looking cupcake.

Louise said...

"Little Women" is one of my favorites, too. I cry and cry through it-- I hope I can be half the mother Mrs. March is!

Oh, and I am loving Hunger Games! Halfway through the second book!

Diana said...

Scotland is gorgeous! My boyfriend is from there, so we go back to visit his family pretty often. I may just find myself living there one day.

Love your answers!

Holly Knitlightly said...

I love these answers! And that cupcake looks DELICIOUS! Haha. I am now going to have "Fat Bottom Girls" stuck in my head! :)